Setting up your Apple product to pick up your WebCreationUK e-mail is quite straightforward, although you will need to enter the details manually where requested.
1. Firstly in the 'Settings Menu', select 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'
2. Then on the next screen, select 'Add Account'
3. Here you should select 'Other' as the type of account to add.
4. You should then select 'Add Mail Account'.
5. This will take you through to a screen where you need to input the details provided by our team.
The settings for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server are the same
Once done, click 'Save'
6. The account details will then be verified
7. You may get a notification saying 'Cannot Connect Using SSL. If you get this click 'Yes', you will get asked again and should again click 'Yes'.
Your account will now be ready to use